Pricing & Funding
Membership to OnBoarding Officers’ Community is £4,000 (plus VAT); however, for cohorts running in 2019 there is 25% discount available which reduces the cost to £3,000 (plus VAT).
Membership benefits include:
- Access to the five-day accelerated non-executive director insight programme
- Access to the online exclusive platform which includes the Private Forum where Partners, Super NEDs and Ambassadors can interact with members
- Access to Boardroom Links where available Board positions will be listed, as well as specific ex-military recruitment platforms
- Option to participate in Boardroom Observations for organisations across different industries, free of charge
- Online access to video CPD Sessions, NED Soundbites and resources which are relevant to your future career as a non-executive director
- Access to OnBoarding Officers’ Partners which includes referral to a disruptive recruitment platform specifically for Board and Senior Executive roles (normally invitation-only platform)
- Plus, ongoing support from the Tutors, Super NEDs and the Ambassadors
Upon completion of the five-day programme, delegates have the option to undertake the TQUK Level 6 Certificate in Strategic Planning and Leadership accreditation. The accreditation is at an additional cost of £995 plus VAT.
Recognised Prior Learning & ELCAS Funding may be available for the accreditation, to register please contact Essential Teaching UK. ELCAS funding up to 80% may be available for this element.
The programme fees must be paid within 30 days of making a booking. Delegates will not be permitted to attend the programme or have access to the Community if fees are outstanding.
We are able to accept credit card payments from the following: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro.
All the Latest News
How A Contract Can Protect You in Your Non-Exec Director Role
In this blog, Jo Haigh shares why a contract for services should be implemented before you proceed with any non-executive director appointment. As a NED you have absolute liability in the same way as any other executive director. This at its worst can see you going to prison, you can be disqualified from acting as…
The Essential Skills Required to Become A World-Class Non-Executive Director
In this blog, Jo Haigh shares what she considers to be the essential skills every non-executive director should hold in their quest to be ‘world-class’. No one person will have all the necessary skills to be the very best they can be, but some things are definitely some skills that are more important than others…
20 Mistakes To Avoid In The Boardroom
In this blog, Jo Haigh, OnBoarding Officers Founder, Tutor and Serial Non-Executive Director, outlines the 20 mistakes to avoid in the boardroom. It’s never a mistake if you learn from the incident, of course, and as the old saying goes you are unlikely to have done anything if you haven’t made a mistake of one…