Pricing & Funding
Membership to OnBoarding Officers’ Community is £4,000 (plus VAT); however, for cohorts running in 2019 there is 25% discount available which reduces the cost to £3,000 (plus VAT).
Membership benefits include:
- Access to the five-day accelerated non-executive director insight programme
- Access to the online exclusive platform which includes the Private Forum where Partners, Super NEDs and Ambassadors can interact with members
- Access to Boardroom Links where available Board positions will be listed, as well as specific ex-military recruitment platforms
- Option to participate in Boardroom Observations for organisations across different industries, free of charge
- Online access to video CPD Sessions, NED Soundbites and resources which are relevant to your future career as a non-executive director
- Access to OnBoarding Officers’ Partners which includes referral to a disruptive recruitment platform specifically for Board and Senior Executive roles (normally invitation-only platform)
- Plus, ongoing support from the Tutors, Super NEDs and the Ambassadors
Upon completion of the five-day programme, delegates have the option to undertake the TQUK Level 6 Certificate in Strategic Planning and Leadership accreditation. The accreditation is at an additional cost of £995 plus VAT.
Recognised Prior Learning & ELCAS Funding may be available for the accreditation, to register please contact Essential Teaching UK. ELCAS funding up to 80% may be available for this element.
The programme fees must be paid within 30 days of making a booking. Delegates will not be permitted to attend the programme or have access to the Community if fees are outstanding.
We are able to accept credit card payments from the following: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro.
All the Latest News
Pre-Appointment Due Diligence for a Non-Executive Director – 12 Points to Consider
In this blog, Jo Haigh, OnBoarding Officers Founder & Tutor and Serial Non-Executive Director, outlines the 12 points any NED should consider before an appointment. It’s always wonderful when you get offered a post, I know I'm always flattered, even after sitting on 40+ boards over my career. But before you start negotiating any terms…
Hoofing Feedback Received for July Cohort
Last week OnBoarding Officers concluded its second cohort and has received amazing feedback to date. The programme was held at the prestigious Central Hall Westminster and catered by KUDOS, both of these companies are sponsoring the programme. High-ranking personnel from all three Armed Forces branches were in attendance. Feedback for the course has been tremendous,…
How to Maximise Your Potential as a Non-Executive Director Using Social Media
Unless you have some sort of social media presence you are definitely going to be off-radar for many opportunities. In addition, when you meet someone who may be interested in finding more about you before progressing further the first place, they are likely to turn to will be something like LinkedIn, Twitter or even Instagram.…