Pricing & Funding
The standard cost for the Non-Executive Director Accelerated Insight Programme: TQUK Level 6 Certificate in Strategic Planning and Leadership (RQF) is £2,500. ELCAS funding is available for this course.
For those eligible, providing you use your full ELCAS credits (£2,000) against the cost of the programme it will only cost you £500.
The programme fees must be paid within 30 days of making a booking. Delegates will not be permitted to attend the programme or have access to the Community if fees are outstanding.
* All prices are inclusive of VAT.
If you are a current or ex-military personnel, you may be able to claim financial aid to help cover the cost of your studies.
The Enhanced Learning Credit scheme can be used to fund up to 80% of the cost of your studies, providing you are studying an approved qualification at level 3 or above.
As an approved learning provider, our programme can be funded through the ELCAS scheme. Click here to find out if you are eligible and to learn more about your funding options here.
ELCAS Provider ID – 11734 (OnBoarding Group Limited)
Upon completion of the programme, free membership to the Community will be presented. Membership benefits include:
- Access to the online exclusive platform which includes access to our private LinkedIn group where Partners, Super NEDs and Ambassadors can interact with members
- Access to Boardroom Links where available Board positions will be listed, as well as specific ex-military recruitment platforms
- Option to participate in Boardroom Observations for organisations across different industries, free of charge
- Online access to video CPD Sessions, NED Soundbites and resources that are relevant to your future career as a non-executive director
- Access to OnBoarding Officers’ Partners which includes referral to a disruptive recruitment platform specifically for Board and Senior Executive roles (if suitable) (normally invitation-only platform)
- Plus, ongoing support from the Tutors, Super NEDs and the Ambassadors
All the Latest News
Payments and Shares in a Non-Executive Director Role
In this blog, CEO and Founder of OnBoarding Officers, Jo Haigh, shares her own insights into payments and shares in a Non-Executive Director role. Firstly, to say if you are going to do this role just for the money it won’t work. Not that it’s not lucrative, it can be very much so. But a…
OnBoarding Officers Shortlisted for Northern Leadership Awards 2021
We are extremely proud to announce that OnBoarding Officers is a finalist for the 2021 Northern Leadership Awards, in the category of Best Leadership Programme! This award will go to the company or organisation that has delivered significant improvements through its successful leadership programme. The Northern Leadership Awards, in association with TheBusinessDesk.com and supported by CMS,…
How to Network to get a Non-Executive Director Role
Understandably, networking as we know it has changed over the last year and is something that seems near impossible to do under the current circumstances. However, looking to the future, Jo Haigh shares some tips and tricks on how to network effectively to help secure a Non-Executive Director role. It’s a fact, that it’s not…