Pricing & Funding
OnBoarding Officers’ Programme: ETUK Accreditation delivery standard cost is £2,500, however, providing you use your full ELCAS credits (£2,000) against the cost of the accreditation it will only cost you £500.
(OnBoarding Officers Programme + ETUK Accreditation = £500)
Please note in order to obtain ELCAS credits, serving members, those leaving and veterans must contact their Learning Development Centre or Single Service ELC POC 28 calendar days prior to the first day of the cohort you wish to attend.
Upon completion of the five-day programme is completed, free membership to the Community will be presented. Membership benefits include:
- Access to the online exclusive platform which includes the Private Forum where Partners, Super NEDs and Ambassadors can interact with members
- Access to Boardroom Links where available Board positions will be listed, as well as specific ex-military recruitment platforms
- Option to participate in Boardroom Observations for organisations across different industries, free of charge
- Online access to video CPD Sessions, NED Soundbites and resources which are relevant to your future career as a non-executive director
- Access to OnBoarding Officers’ Partners which includes referral to a disruptive recruitment platform specifically for Board and Senior Executive roles (if suitable) (normally invitation-only platform)
- Plus, ongoing support from the Tutors, Super NEDs and the Ambassadors
Once the five-day programme is completed, delegates will progress to complete the Level 6 Certificate in Strategic Planning and Leadership accreditation via Essential Teaching UK’s online learning portal.
The programme fees must be paid within 30 days of making a booking. Delegates will not be permitted to attend the programme or have access to the Community if fees are outstanding.
Further information regarding using your ELCAS funding against the membership cost can be obtained from Essential Teaching UK, please enquire for further information.
* All prices are inclusive of VAT.
All the Latest News
How First-Class Military Officers Appointed As Non-Executive Directors Could Have Helped Organisations Through This Crisis
Jo Haigh, Founder and tutor of OnBoarding Officers, reflects on how Boards may have been better prepared to manage business operations, cash flow and staff (to name a few), throughout this COVID-19 crisis with the input of a military officer appointed as a Non-Executive Director. Since the launch of OnBoarding Officers, I have been privileged…
In This New World, Should You Be Considering a New Start Up?
In this blog, Jo Haigh founder and tutor of OnBoarding Officers and CEO of Fds shares her personal experience of starting up a business and the key areas to consider. In 2019 the Business Statistics briefing paper from the House of Commons Library reported there were 5.9 million private sector small and medium sized businesses…
The NED that Stands Out Rather than Blends In
In this blog, OnBoarding Officers Super NED Monica Chadha, shares how to be the NED that stands out rather than the one who blends in. Whether I am on a board or thinking of joining one, the advice of Patrick Dunne (experienced Chair and author of ‘Boards’) rings loudly in my ears. Purpose, people and…