Pricing & Funding
OnBoarding Officers’ Programme: ETUK Accreditation delivery standard cost is £2,500, however, providing you use your full ELCAS credits (£2,000) against the cost of the accreditation it will only cost you £500.
(OnBoarding Officers Programme + ETUK Accreditation = £500)
Please note in order to obtain ELCAS credits, serving members, those leaving and veterans must contact their Learning Development Centre or Single Service ELC POC 28 calendar days prior to the first day of the cohort you wish to attend.
Upon completion of the five-day programme is completed, free membership to the Community will be presented. Membership benefits include:
- Access to the online exclusive platform which includes the Private Forum where Partners, Super NEDs and Ambassadors can interact with members
- Access to Boardroom Links where available Board positions will be listed, as well as specific ex-military recruitment platforms
- Option to participate in Boardroom Observations for organisations across different industries, free of charge
- Online access to video CPD Sessions, NED Soundbites and resources which are relevant to your future career as a non-executive director
- Access to OnBoarding Officers’ Partners which includes referral to a disruptive recruitment platform specifically for Board and Senior Executive roles (if suitable) (normally invitation-only platform)
- Plus, ongoing support from the Tutors, Super NEDs and the Ambassadors
Once the five-day programme is completed, delegates will progress to complete the Level 6 Certificate in Strategic Planning and Leadership accreditation via Essential Teaching UK’s online learning portal.
The programme fees must be paid within 30 days of making a booking. Delegates will not be permitted to attend the programme or have access to the Community if fees are outstanding.
Further information regarding using your ELCAS funding against the membership cost can be obtained from Essential Teaching UK, please enquire for further information.
* All prices are inclusive of VAT.
All the Latest News
The NED that Stands Out Rather than Blends In
In this blog, OnBoarding Officers Super NED Monica Chadha, shares how to be the NED that stands out rather than the one who blends in. Whether I am on a board or thinking of joining one, the advice of Patrick Dunne (experienced Chair and author of ‘Boards’) rings loudly in my ears. Purpose, people and…
The Pro and Cons of Being A Non-Executive Director
In this blog, Jo Haigh utilises personal experiences to share the possible pros and cons of being a non-executive director. Any job comes with positives and the negatives. It’s impossible to find something so marvellous that it’s nothing but a wonderful experience. In fact, frankly, I think that might just be a tad boring. With…
How A Contract Can Protect You in Your Non-Exec Director Role
In this blog, Jo Haigh shares why a contract for services should be implemented before you proceed with any non-executive director appointment. As a NED you have absolute liability in the same way as any other executive director. This at its worst can see you going to prison, you can be disqualified from acting as…